This page has moved to a new address.

March Madness

Brand New Hoosier: March Madness

Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness

Only four saturdays left in busy season! It's going to feel weird having so much free time afterwards. I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to fill my time, like back to studying...

The weather was absolutely amazing this weekend. Perfect running weather.  Too bad I never got a run in! I am totally not following my half marathon running schedule and I'm afraid I'm going to be so screwed when it's race time.  My gym classes are definitely building endurance, but I need to get some mileage in soon. I'll have to update my training plan for April so I can make sure I'm physically able to run 13.1 miles by race time!

Tomorrow is another Sunrise Bootcamp. I'm interested to see what new activities we're going to do. Since it's warming up, the trainers said we may start doing some stuff outside too. Never boring, just painful!  I'm hoping there won't be anymore wheel barrels or carrying each other...it's awkward and clearly I don't like touching other people's sweat!

I think my break from working out every single day was good for me to do last week, but I may need to get back in the groove this week. I was starting to feel really tired every day by 3pm. Not good when I'm working until 9pm! I've just got to listen to my body so it cooperates!

p.s. March Madness might be one of my favorite times of the year. It would be my number 1 favorite time if IU was in it, but Butler will have to do :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home