This page has moved to a new address.

Birthday Celebrations!

Brand New Hoosier: Birthday Celebrations!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday Celebrations!

My short little weekend has been packed with birthdays. My friend's 24th birthday is today so we celebrated with a night of beer pong last night. I didn't take my coworker's advice about drinking vodka instead of beer because...I didn't want to pass out by midnight!

Friday was my mom's 50th birthday so she and my dad went to New York City for the weekend. They got back today so I had a busy day of cleaning the house, shopping for my mom's bday present, and helping my little sister make an angel food cake:

topping: cool whip free, ff sf vanilla pudding mix, pineapple tidbits
four (2 unpictured) teacups, teapot, and a bunch of flowering tea pods
I'm exhausted! I didn't catch up on sleep like I had hoped so I'm going to get to sleep early tonight.

Another great weekend is over :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home