This page has moved to a new address.

weekend!

Brand New Hoosier: weekend!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

weekend!

Aaah, finally a second to write. This week has literally been: eat, sleep, work, workout. Only 6 more weeks of this schedule though!

Since I've been so busy with work I basically eat frozen meals for lunch and dinner...sometimes for breakfast too.  I really need to add in some veggies to this eating "plan" because I have been severely neglecting them.

My mom and I have signed up for the Big 10 5k race that's next weekend. I'm hoping the weather is decent and it's an enjoyable run. Maybe this time we'll remember to get a picture before the race!

I'll leave you with some advice my coworker gave me before I left work today: "Skip the beer and just go straight for the vodka. It's less calories."

I'm off to enjoy my "accountant's weekend" aka 36 hours of not being at work :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home