This page has moved to a new address.

Dread

Brand New Hoosier: Dread

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dread

I am dreading:

-tomorrow's "Sunrise Bootcamp"
-the next month I have left of busy season
-my CPA exam 2 weeks after busy season is over
-the mini marathon a week after my exam

Monday was the first bootcamp. It was worse than the Biggest Winner classes for ONE reason: there is a guy in our class who sweats oceans of sweat all over the equipment, floor, ME when he is jumping over me...I know he can't help it, but I was doing a plank with my hands in a puddle of his sweat as he was jumping over me (and everyone else) and feeling his sweat drip on me.  If this becomes a trend, I'm going to have to do my own thing.  The good thing is that I can definitely see a difference in my strength since I started taking these classes. That's going to have to be enough motivation to help me get past Mr. Sweaty.

I am so exhausted from work and it's only been two days! I'm cutting down my workouts so that I can get some extra sleep. Hopefully that helps.

My eyes hurt to look at the computer much longer, so it's time for me to sleep!

Please excuse the pity party I just had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home