This page has moved to a new address.

*Almost* One Year

Brand New Hoosier: *Almost* One Year

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

*Almost* One Year

This is the first time in almost a year (2 weeks short) that I haven't had someone weighing me in every week. I'm not accountable (face-to-face) with anyone seeing the number on the scale. This might sound weird, but it's a little scary. Yesterday (after the last Biggest Winner weigh-in) I couldn't stop snacking! It was like I snapped back to my eating habits from a year ago.

It freaks me out because I never want to go back up to the weight I was at. Luckily, the food I chose to snack on was much healthier than what I would have snacked on before...a banana w/ pb instead of a whole extra meal, meringue cookies instead of chocolate chip cookies...etc.

This week will be my first week working almost 70 hours.  I've been working close to 60 hours before...but now it's tax crunch time until April 18th. The good news, which I have to keep reminding myself, is that I will work enough OT that I'll get at least an extra week of paid time off :) and hopefully a little spending money for a vacation.  My goal, besides starting to study for my upcoming CPA exam, is to plan a vacation (pity party: I haven't been on a real vacation in 4 years). I may even break it up into a bunch of weekend trips...who knows. I'm excited just imagining the possibilities!


*I promise more frequent, picture-filled, exciting posts after tax season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home