This page has moved to a new address.

Good Mood

Brand New Hoosier: Good Mood

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good Mood

For some reason, I was in SUCH a good mood this morning.

My day started off pretty standard. I went to the gym for my training session and weighed in at 176.8 lbs (!!!). Then we had a crazy-intense workout that consisted of a hard legs workout and an equally hard arm workout. After the workout I must have had low blood sugar or something because I felt like I was about to pass out in the shower. I remembered I had a part of a ZCliff bar in my purse so I put my towel on, and went (with soapy hair) out to my purse to grab the piece of granola bar. I couldn't digest that thing fast enough...but after a couple of minutes I was feeling so much better.

At work I was incredibly busy which is nice because it made my 12.5 hour work-day go by really fast.

For lunch I had such a delicious tamale meal from the healthy "organic" section of Kroger. It's health stats were pretty good in comparison with other meals in the section and it was nice and cheesy!

While I was at work I saw that the LivingSocial coupon for the day was a 2-hour healthy cooking class for 2 people (just $35) so I bought it for me and my mom to do sometime after busy season is over. I'm pretty excited for it :)

Still in a good mood, but now it's time for me to go to bed so I can wake up tomorrow and do it all over again...April 18th cannot come soon enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home