This page has moved to a new address.

breakfast of champs

Brand New Hoosier: breakfast of champs

Monday, February 28, 2011

breakfast of champs

Ohh yea, what a pretty breakfast! The best part? I was soo full afterwards. I didn't think I would be, but the greek yogurt was really filling. Total it was 3 pts for the Chobani Honey 0% Greek Yogurt, 3 pts for 1/4 c pumpkin spice granola, 1 pt for a tsp mini chocolate chips, and 0 pts for a diced plum for a total of 7 pts. That's usually usually how many pts my breakfasts end up being.

This morning I decided to get some running in. I haven't really been following my training plan due to being hungover most Sundays and not enough time in the mornings before work. I wasn't hungover this Sunday, but I just couldn't make myself run outside (and my gym was closed by the time I got out of bed..).  But...when I need some inspiration for why I am training for this half marathon, I watch this video:
Time to get to bed so I don't sleep through tomorrow's training session! It's the last week of training :( but then we can pay as we go and have more bootcamp-style training classes. 7 weeks ago I would not have been excited about this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home