This page has moved to a new address.

Big 10 5k Day

Brand New Hoosier: Big 10 5k Day

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Big 10 5k Day

Yay it's my 1 day off!

The ladies from my office that I work out with in the mornings asked a few weeks ago if I wanted to do the Big 10 5k today. Of course! Too bad that meant an earlier bedtime than I would have liked...but it's good I got enough sleep so I could get a PR of 32:41.4!!! I felt awesome the whole run and really pushed myself during the first and third miles. It was fun to see everyone dressed up in their schools' colors and the alumni of each school cheering everyone on.



My mom did amazing and finished in about 36 minutes.  Before the fastest she had run 3 miles was 50 minutes doing her "couch 2 5k" program on her iPod. I'm so happy for her!

Oh ya, and I weighed in (at home) this morning and I'm at 174.6, my new lowest :)

Tomorrow starts the Sunrise Bootcamps that me and the ladies will be doing. It's basically the Biggest Winner program that we just finished, but both trainers will be training us at the same time! If I thought I was gonna die before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home