This page has moved to a new address.

Happy St. Patty's Day homies

Brand New Hoosier: Happy St. Patty's Day homies

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day homies

I won't be enjoying a green beer today.

I'm having a Blue Moon at home instead :) It is unAmerican to not have some type of beer, green or not, on St. Patricks Day!

Yesterday was my 2nd day of Sunrise Bootcamp. It was incredibly hard, just like Monday's class.  There were puddles of sweat everywhere from Mr. Sweaty and unfortunately I knelt down in one of the puddles. We had to do wheel barrels with each other, carry each other on our backs, and a bunch of other crazy things in an "obstacle course."  One of the ladies described it as "fun"....I don't think I'd go quite that far.  I definitely don't think it's boring like running on the treadmill can be though.

Once I got to work, my day got a little crazy. It was one thing after another coming up and I just couldn't seem to get any tax returns off my desk which majorly stresses me out!  I got things straightened out and was able to chillax and get some real work done.  Then when work was over my day got even better because I had the cutest note on my car from my boyfriend :)

Today I decided to skip working out because I was just flat tired and I knew I wouldn't feel like it today. I was right. When I woke up my muscles were so tight it was ridiculous. I think I'm going to skip Friday and Saturday too so I can catch up on sleep/get out of work at a decent time.

Tomorrow means 1 month left of busy season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home