This page has moved to a new address.

So Ugli

Brand New Hoosier: So Ugli

Sunday, February 20, 2011

So Ugli

Once again, I can't believe the weekend is almost over. It always flies by and then it's Monday.

The weather was still pretty nice today and I was fully intending on running outside...but I am just exhausted from my mini weekend. I've got to step it up a lot because I'm going to die at the mini-marathon in May if I don't!

Today I went shopping and picked some groceries for the week. Here are the highlights:

an UGLI fruit!
I tasted this interesting fruit...and it may be an acquired taste. I'm not  in love.


I ami in love with these little egg white cookies. They are so light but really sweet and satisfy my sweet tooth for just a few calories each!

Last but not least...angel food cake! My friend, the one who I used to go to Weight Watcher meetings with in school, told me about a cake frosting she makes. It's light cool whip, sugar free fat free vanilla pudding mix, and crushed pineapple. It is so good and not terrible in calories! Make this. Now.

Saturday weigh-ins...are being moved to Tuesdays until tax season is over and I can get to meetings. I will probably just move them to Tuesdays since that's what I've been doing for the past 6 weeks anyways.

Well, it's time to clean my room and get ready for the new week....the good thing about a new week: a new weekend to look forward to :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home