This page has moved to a new address.

A Giant Sweaty Ball

Brand New Hoosier: A Giant Sweaty Ball

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Giant Sweaty Ball


This video is because I had a giant sweaty ball in my face this morning at the gym.

I was in the "guys group" this morning for the Sunrise Bootcamp, not by choice. It wasn't a problem until we got to the station where we had to use one of those giant stability balls (see below) to push each other across the gym and back.
The two guys did it first while I did a wall sit and waited for my turn. Then I pushed Mr. Sweaty down the length of the gym and back, trying to focus on something besides other people's sweat getting on my face and arms from the ball. The second time it was my turn, I could not stop gagging because he bounced the ball on the ground and it sprayed me with sweat!! What is the deal???? If I hadn't bought a 10 class pass, I would definitely be outta here!  Thank goodness for body wash...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home