This page has moved to a new address.

Weigh-in Wednesday

Brand New Hoosier: Weigh-in Wednesday

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

Well, looks like I made up for my .2 lb loss last week! I lost 3.8 lbs this week!!! I thought last week's number seemed pretty low since I ate fairly well and did a lot of exercise.  I was a little worried about today's weigh-in because of all the delicious food I ate in St. Louis, but looking back on it, the only times I really went way wrong was eating mac n cheese till I was stuffed and having a McGriddle for Sunday's breakfast.  It's really interesting how the number on the scale can affect my mood. Last week I was a little bummed with such a low weight loss after it felt like I worked really hard.  This week I worked out a lot and ate a ton of veggies and fruits so I feel like this loss was well deserved. Now I'm in a great mood and am so pumped to keep it up.  

Oh, and I reached my 10% and 25 lb goals! For some reason it didn't come up on my leader's list of weight loss that they hand stickers and stuff out for, but I'm gonna let her know so I can get my keyring. I'm lame, I know, but I pay $40 bucks a month! I want that keychain (and 25lb charm!).

After my WW meeting, I was starving so I made some oatmeal and topped it with some amazing dark chocolate peanut butter I ground up yesterday at Bloomingfoods and blueberries. That stuff is addicting and I WILL be loading up on it before I move home!  I also made an iced coffee to get me ready for tennis.  And that 3 month journal you see...I won it at my meeting! I think it may be just what I need for weekends I go home and am not around my computer as much to log every bite I eat.  It will also be nice to use in the office when I start work so I can just jot down what I eat real quick. 

Time to clean my room so I can do a pilates dvd later!

Stats
Starting weight: 230.8 lbs
Current weight: 205.6 lbs
Pounds lost:       25.2   lbs
Starting bmi:      39.6
Current bmi:      35.3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home