This page has moved to a new address.

Going going going...rest.

Brand New Hoosier: Going going going...rest.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Going going going...rest.

It feels like I have been going and going since Friday morning. Besides the hours in the car and work I did for my mom last night, it's all been fun though! Now that I've gone to class today and finished my time-sensitive errands, I can sit down and relax. 


Friday I was searching around the apartment for something tasty to make before heading to sign language class. I had a bunch of random veggies, some turkey sandwich meat, reduced fat cheese and a Flat Out Wrap in the fridge. I put it all together in the wrap and thought it would be really good as a hot sandwich...I was looking around for a pan and remembered that my waffle maker could be turned into a little grill thing. I heated it up, sprayed some cooking spray, and got this sandwich sizzling. 


Verdict: Sooo gooey and cheesy and melty! I used an ounce of reduced fat cheese sliced up pretty thin and it was just right. I had to eat up a kiwi before I left for the weekend so I had that too.


I had another one today when I got back from a night at home with the fam (with a tbsp of ranch!). 


Now, I'm watching the Women Food and God lady on Oprah. I'm about half way through it, but now I really want to finish it and read the second book by that lady. 


Mom: maybe there will be some deep weight loss thoughts in the next few days..haha


Up next: St. Louis update = So.Much.Fun.

1 Comments:

At July 12, 2010 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Tavia said...

Yummy! That wrap looks amazing!

I really enjoyed "Women, Food and God" too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home