This page has moved to a new address.

what a monstrosity

Brand New Hoosier: what a monstrosity

Friday, July 9, 2010

what a monstrosity

but it was delish.  When I eat, I need volume. I love to load up on low pt veggies and just recently discovered how good black beans are! 
This salad has a base of green leaf lettuce topped with sauted (in cooking spray) red and yellow peppers, onion, 4 oz chicken breast, and 1/2 cup black beans from a can. I topped it with salsa, and sriracha hot sauce. I was feeling pretty hungry so I toasted up a bagel thin and spread a Laughing Cow wedge on it. Yummm

Off to St. Louis this weekend. I'll be back Monday!

p.s. like the new look?

1 Comments:

At July 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Your meal looks similar to the lunch I just had. Have fun in St. Louis!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home