This page has moved to a new address.

Brand New Hoosier

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This morning I tried to make my breakfast a little fancier. I made almond and cranberry oatmeal and accidentally spilled half of it. I layered it with sliced strawberries and topped the creation with some really thick greek yogurt (thicker than normal!) and chopped up dark chocolate. It was super good and pretty low in points. Next time I'm going to add some chia seeds though..and not spill half of my oatmeal!
Today I had tennis class. It was 80 degrees and perfect outside. I think I'm actually getting better!  After class I went home and made lunch. Since I had a low point breakfast, I had a pretty big lunch. It was soooo much better than I thought it would be!
I was in the mood for pizza, so I used a Light Flat Out Wrap and spread a Laughing Cow wedge on it. Then I topped that with spinach and a mixture of mango chicken sausage and mushrooms. Then I shredded an ounce of reduced fat cheese over the top and stuck it under the broiler. I really wasn't expecting much from this pizza, but it was soooo good! When I made lunch, I was super hungry, so I had some high fiber Wheat Thins and 2 tbsps of my new Edamame Hummus from TJ's.  

I'm planning on either having a smoothie when I get back from my 4-mile run, or making sushi. I'm guessing it will be a smoothie though! Maybe sushi tomorrow.

Ok, enough talk about food. Time to get my butt in the gym or the 4-mile race I'm in saturday will kick my @$$!

2 Comments:

At June 29, 2010 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Can you seriously come cook for me? All of the food pictures you post on here make me want to drool all over my keyboard!!

 
At June 29, 2010 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Life's an Adventure said...

hahaha I would love to!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home