This page has moved to a new address.

Brand New Hoosier

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Woohoo! Yesterday I faced my fear of my gym's track and ran on it! And apparently I run faster than I do on the treadmill. I wore my Nike thing that has a sensor in my shoe and tells my ipod my stats. I kept checking in on how far I had gone and I ended up running two miles in 22:30! I have no idea how, but it felt awesome. The fastest I had run on the treadmill was a 13ish minute mile. I'm really hoping my dad still does the race with me this Saturday. I'm soo ready to run those 4 miles! Today I burned about 900 calories (according to my HRM) on the eliptical and running a 12 minute mile on the treadmill. If I get to bed soon I am going to try and run outside tomorrow. I dread running so much, but after I'm done I feel awesome, so I just have to remind myself of that. 

Another woohoo: I went back to my Wednesday meeting because...sorry but my Tuesday leader was way too fake. I lost 1.6 lbs this week for a total loss of 21.2! Now I'm down to 209.6 lbs. My goal is to get into the 100's before I start my job at the end of August. I hope I lose more than that, but I want to have an attainable goal. 
Above is my breakfast from this morning. I had a Flat-Out Wrap topped with a Laughing Cow cheese wedge. Then I put a layer of spinach and topped it with some Egg Beaters that I microwaved. I also cooked up some mushrooms, red pepper, and onion in a tsp of olive oil. I topped all of that with green salsa and sriracha hot sauce. This is my favorite type of breakfast because I cut it up and it takes a while to eat so I'm really filled up after eating it.


Since I had a super late breakfast (after my WW meeting) I kind of munched for lunch. I had Wheat Thins and a Laughing Cow wedge, a smoothie, and TJ's version of Popchips. Dinner was fun. I had some friends over for a cookout. I made turkey burgers. Someone brought watermelon. The girl who was supposed to bring salad brought cookies (great) and someone brought beer and more cookies.  I had a cookie, watermelon, and a turkey burger on a bun (and a couple beers). It was fun and I had 12 points saved for dinner and only went over by 3! 


Sorry mom, no deep weight loss thoughts today. 


I will leave you with my favorite workout music choice at the moment, don't judge:   Girl Talk

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2010 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

No judging I found myself sucked into the music video and looking to download it myself!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home