This page has moved to a new address.

THREE!!

Brand New Hoosier: THREE!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

THREE!!

I can't believe I forgot to write about how I lost THREE POUNDS this past week! After my .6 gain, a 3 lb loss felt great!  I have now lost a total of 19 lbs and weigh 212 lbs.

Today I started my second set of summer classes. Since my golf class was cancelled, I switched to tennis, so I will be taking tennis and sign language for the next 8 weeks.  After my class today, I went straight to the gym. Some famous IU alumni basketball player was at my gym. One of my friends saw him at the bar last night. But more about me...I ran/walked 4 miles in 55min. 12 sec.  My goal was to get under an hour and I completed that goal. Now I want to keep shaving down my time until I run in a 4 mile race around my hometown for 4th of July.  Now I'm resting up for a long night of fun. Tomorrow is "Taste of Bloomington." A dieter's nightmare...oops, I mean I'm not on a diet! But still, a whole event centered around food...yay. I'm going to eat before I go, and drink LOTS of water while I'm there. Maybe a beer or two, but I'm not going to use it as an excuse to pig out.

Have a good weekend and enjoy Father's Day :)

3 Comments:

At June 20, 2010 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Hi Amy, I'm Kelly! I actually think I recognize you from a few WW meetings in Bloomington! I graduated in May too and am missing Btown like crazy! Best of luck with your weight loss journey! I wish that we had teamed up while we were in Btown... it would have been nice to do this with someone. I believe you went to meetings with two friends? Was that you?...

 
At June 21, 2010 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Tavia said...

Congrats on the 3 pounds! Awesome!

 
At June 22, 2010 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Life's an Adventure said...

Kelly: Yup that was me! Now everyone is gone from Btown and I go to the meetings alone. The old ladies are great, but it is definitely nice to have people around my age!

Tavia: Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home