This page has moved to a new address.

so friggin hot

Brand New Hoosier: so friggin hot

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

so friggin hot

I started out the day going to my WW meeting. Usually when I lose weight, the lady says something like, "Congratulations, you lost weight this week!"  The week I gained weight she didn't say anything. This week, she didn't say anything. I was SO nervous to look at my book to see how much I had gained. I did have quite a spectacular dinner with my family on Sunday for Father's Day and hadn't counted points since Friday. Well, I got to my seat, and checked out the damage. I had lost a pound!


My official stats (Friday I rounded):
Week 13 ::  211.2 lbs   (-1.0) 


So in total, I've lost 19.6 pounds.  This week I started my tennis class (along with sign language) which will be 4 days a week for 50 minutes. Today was the first day of real class out on the courts. I wore my HRM and counted the calories I burned walking to the tennis courts from my apartment, tennis class, and walking back. In total it said I burned 499! I sweated like a freak during and after class because it was about 90ish degrees. Gross.  After class I ran some errands and then went to the gym and burned 376 more calories lifting weights and going on the eliptical.


After all that I made a great smoothie (thank you Xanthan Gum) and had a Bagel Thin with WW cream cheese and some bruschetta I made. It had diced tomatoes, lots of garlic, salt, pepper, and green and purple basil from my mini garden! It was a satisfying lunch/snack combo.

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2010 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Stephanie Anne said...

looks delish!! ive never heard of a bagel thin.... like the sandwich thins?

 
At June 24, 2010 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Life's an Adventure said...

Yup! They are pretty much just like sandwich thins, but Thomas's makes them and they taste close to the real deal! (and only 1 pt!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home