This page has moved to a new address.

smoooooothie time!

Brand New Hoosier: smoooooothie time!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

smoooooothie time!

Since beginning my journey, I have fallen in love with smoothies of all kinds. I've shown my green monster, and today, I will show you my Pick-Me-Up smoothie. 


I start with a little hot water (like 2 tablespoons) and add in some instant coffee crystals. The amount depends on how much of a pick-me-up I need! Then I pour that into the blender and add in 8 oz of milk, frozen banana slices, SlimFast vanilla powder, ice, and some cocoa powder. I blend that up until it's smooth and it is delish!


On a different topic, I must share my frustrations about my clothes. I used to be so annoyed that they were all so tight and made me feel gross. Now a lot of my shorts and pants are so baggy I feel gross now too! My mom said I should just go get some shorts to get me by, and my friend who is also doing WW told me I should check out Old Navy and Ann Taylor Loft for some cheap shorts.  I just really hate spending money on clothes that will not fit in a few months!  It's storming really bad right now (and has been all afternoon) so I'm going to do some online shopping and hopefully tomorrow or thursday I will have some time to buy a few pairs of shorts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home