This page has moved to a new address.

Bootcamp Innuendos

Brand New Hoosier: Bootcamp Innuendos

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bootcamp Innuendos

"Hold those balls" - windy morning caused the workout balls to blow around the parking lot
"If it falls out..." - I can't continue that one. Too raunchy. It's referring to the body bar we were holding behind our knees during sit ups
Once the class was on a roll, it was like a hardcore "that's what she said" session!

It's funny how our bootcamp class has formed a friendship and apparently feels comfortable enough to make those jokes. It definitely makes the class pretty hilarious.


Today I stayed at work for a couple extra hours to get some non-distracted study time in. Once I got home my fam was out the door, heading to an outdoor concert. Since I was on my own for dinner, I grabbed some fake chicken from my bedroom freezer (yup, like college) and some stir fry veggies from Trader Joe's. It had a sauce packet that I added. YUM. I divided the whole thing into thirds and had 1/3 for dinner and am saving the other thirds for lunches. 

Tomorrow I'm trying out a different bootcamp class (a free one!) after work with one of my friends from the softball team, then softball afterwards. I have a feeling I'm going to regret this on Friday...

Time to...study. Surprised? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home