This page has moved to a new address.

Anything Buffalo...I will eat.

Brand New Hoosier: Anything Buffalo...I will eat.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Anything Buffalo...I will eat.

Well...it's Wednesday! Almost the weekend!

I've been feeling a little guilty for skipping the Sunrise Bootcamps the past few weeks. Add in a couple random comments from people like "where have ya been?" and I was guilted enough to endure some torture Monday morning before work. I am STILL sore. I skipped today's class because I was up too late, but I'm planning on going to the gym after work. I've been reading a lot of SELF & SHAPE magazines and I think between the two, I can come up with a decent interval workout.

source
Last night I made an experimental recipe (from How Sweet Eats): buffalo chicken mac & cheese

I made it pretty much how the recipe says, but I added a secret ingredient...pureed butternut squash

I thought it turned out pretty good and couldn't even tell the squash was in there! While I was at work, my awesome, lovely mother roasted the small butternut squash I have saved for this recipe. When I got home from work, I pureed it and added it to the milk needed for the recipe.

This recipe was by no means "healthy" but at least I snuck a veggie in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home