This page has moved to a new address.

What She Said...

Brand New Hoosier: What She Said...

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What She Said...

This post and this second part to the post describe what I believe to be the mental shift you have to make if you want to lose weight, and lose it for good. It's what I've been wanting to write, but just haven't been able to put into words.
-----
This morning I paid $10 to get my butt kicked at the Sunrise Bootcamp. It was all set up outside in the parking lot. We did frog jumps, pulled a special weighted sleigh through grass, ran relays, and a bunch of other stuff. I felt like I was back in junior high gym class. It was the first time I left the class and saying to myself "that was kinda fun!"

Time for me to study. One month until my exam. Sounds far away for most people....doesn't sound far enough away for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home