This page has moved to a new address.

Can we rewind?

Brand New Hoosier: Can we rewind?

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Can we rewind?

This weekend went by way too fast.

Some quick highlights:
-Attended a really sweet wedding of a friend of my boyfriend's.
-Saw my two long lost friends from school that I have missed so much!
-Ate deep dish Chicago pizza and drank lots of beer with awesome people.
-Went to my first Cubs game. Rainy, cold, windy, and still enjoyed it!

I wish I could say I had pictures of all of this awesomeness, but you'll just have to use your imagination. Maybe some will pop up in the next few days.

Now I'd like to rewind back to Friday and do it one more time! Only change: bring a real jacket and wear real shoes (flip flops = fail)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home