This page has moved to a new address.

Scurred

Brand New Hoosier: Scurred

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Scurred

I'm scared to weigh in. I have been tracking my breakfast and lunches this week, but I can't seem to track my dinners and post-work snacks. I need to face how much I've been eating and just track it! Busy season is over...the mini is over...no more excuses!

I was totally ready to go to the sunrise bootcamp this morning. I had my clothes laid out, gym bag packed, went to bed early, and managed to sleep through it. I don't know what my deal is since I had two alarms set!

After work I went to a networking event for young CPA's (and wannabe CPA's) in the Indy area. I had a beer and a few appetizers and met some interesting people who don't just do tax returns all day. Once that event was over, I headed home and decided to get a run in since my morning plan didn't happen. I talked my littlest sister to run with me, but she made me promise we would only run a mile.  I got about a mile out of her and then we walked a half-mile home. This girl is fast! I have a feeling she'll be doing track in middle school.

I'm off to bed. Both alarms are set, and I hope I can wake up in time to get to the gym before work tomorrow!!

((Can't wait till the weekend!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home