This page has moved to a new address.

Making Some Changes

Brand New Hoosier: Making Some Changes

Monday, June 13, 2011

Making Some Changes

This was my breakfast Saturday morning, several hours before I let Jillian Michaels (yuck, I know) kick my booty with her 30 Day Shred.  With her 20 minute workout and a 3-mile run, I burned about 500 calories that morning!

With my exam quickly approaching (3 weeks left), I haven't been able to cook or plan meals as much as I'd like. Because of my lack of time, I have started making full-size meals every once and a while and packaging them up into individual servings so I can take them to work, or pull them out at home to have for dinner. This saves me so much time, and is so much better than eating purely frozen meals, like I did during busy season.

Today I bought a 10-session pass for the Sunrise Bootcamp and in the same day, I cancelled my Weight Watchers plan.  I had the bootcamp this morning and we were mainly outside, working out in the gorgeous 60-degree weather...until it started to sprinkle so we finished the torturous rolling, jumping burpee things inside. Later, while I was at work, I finally decided that I'm just not getting the benefit I used to get out of Weight Watchers. It's hard to get to the meeting at 8:30am on a Saturday and even harder to go during the weekdays because that's when I need to be studying. I also haven't tracked for more than 2 days since probably December! I feel like I've gotten a handle on my eating and just need to remember to stop eating when I'm not hungry and to get in as many fruits and veggies as possible to fill myself up, before I eat other stuff.

I plan on continuing to post my Saturday weigh-ins (at home) on my blog and I'd like to start making meal plans again! Since I've been at a plateau basically since January, I've got to kick myself in gear!

Well, my study break is over. I'll be back in a day or two :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home