This page has moved to a new address.

Back at it: Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Back at it: Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Back at it: Saturday Weigh-In

Welp, this morning I weighed in at 177.2. That number has been slowly creeping up the past couple of weeks and was even at 180 at one point this week! I really focused this week and tried to fill up on veggies, keep the carbs to a minimum, and get my morning workouts in. I'd like that to continue the rest of the summer...but it's hard when there's cookouts and cold beers waiting!


After weigh-in, I stopped at the farmers' market. It was a quick trip, but I grabbed some farm-fresh lettuce and freshly picked strawberries! The lettuce took a long time to wash and get all of the farm off of it, but the strawberries were amazing and have SO much flavor.

Once I was done at the market, I headed home. I had originally planned to stop at the gym after the market, but it was sooo nice out, I decided a run outside would be so much better...and it was.

Now it's time for girl time at the pool and boyfriend time afterwards. What a perfect Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home