This page has moved to a new address.

Getting Closer to my First Half!

Brand New Hoosier: Getting Closer to my First Half!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Getting Closer to my First Half!

After work today I laced up my running shoes and got in 8 miles. I had to run them on the treadmill since it's been miserably rainy all day.  This run was like night and day from my run last Wednesday's run. I finished 8 miles in an hour and 40 minutes.  My hip doesn't feel too bad, which gives me hope that Saturday's run won't be complete torture!

My plan for the rest of the week is to take it easy. I'm going to read one of many magazines I've been neglecting while I do the elliptical tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to it! Wednesday, I think I'll do some weights and 3 fast miles. Thursday, I'm debating whether I want to go to the spin class or do my own thing. Friday is my rest day before the race. I'll be making pizza on the grill with my boyfriend and friends...I hope it doesn't rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home