This page has moved to a new address.

Adios Tax Season!

Brand New Hoosier: Adios Tax Season!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Adios Tax Season!

Taxes are due on Monday, which means I am free of working long hours, 6 days a week! It's kind of weird  going home and having to wait in traffic...having the sun out when I left the office...definitely things I fully appreciate after tax season.

I only got 1 workout in this week. I can't wait to get back into my routine starting Monday. I know it will help me get my energy back, which I feel has been drained from me these past few weeks.

Since I was at home this morning (not working!) for the first time since January, my mom asked if I wanted to go back to the Weight Watchers meetings with her because she missed having a "buddy" to go with. I couldn't turn that down. I had been thinking about continuing but hadn't 100% committed yet. This morning was the morning.  We got to the meeting right before it started so I was a little flustered b/c I had to get registered again. I hopped on the scale with my shoes AND sweatshirt on...and didn't realize it until after she gave me my weigh-in sticker. Verdict: 177.0 lbs.  I'll take it.

My goal was to stay the same or lose a little during a busy season of Thursday night pizzas, Saturday catered lunches, etc...and I definitely made my goal.  Although I ate frozen meals pretty much 2-3 times a day, they were fairly healthy and I didn't go crazy with the snacks either.  Working out throughout busy season also was what kept me at my weight. I could feel these past 2 weeks of not working out affect my eating choices and overall I didn't feel so great.

This week, I plan on tracking everything Mon-Fri and getting back to the bootcamps and running. I can't wait to get my energy back!

Time to enjoy an actual weekend :)   Oh, and study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home