This page has moved to a new address.

Weigh-in Saturday!

Brand New Hoosier: Weigh-in Saturday!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weigh-in Saturday!

Weigh-in Saturday has been reinstated.

I went to the WW meeting with my mom yesterday morning. Although I ate pretty crappy quite a few times during the week, maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought...I lost 2.4 lbs which brings me to 174.6 and a grand total of 56.2 lbs lost! My super short-term goal is to get into the 160's before the mini marathon on May 7th. We shall see...

This salad is my current fave. I used 6 Morningstar *fake* chicken nuggets, red onion, carrot, some sharp cheddar cheese slices and baby greens.  The sauce was Trader Joe's General Tso's and it was awesome.

Time for me to study like a crazy woman until my test that's Tuesday morning. I better pass this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home