This page has moved to a new address.

Wine & Bunnies

Brand New Hoosier: Wine & Bunnies

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wine & Bunnies


After I left work today (2 Saturdays left to work in busy season!!!!) I stopped at the store to pick up my frozen dinners for the week so I would have one less errand to run on Sunday. The mac & cheese bunnies were calling to me...probably because I was starving. I grabbed them and decided to cook them up for dinner. I added some fire roasted tomatoes and cut up turkey hot dog for volume and protein.  It was way too good. Luckily I have leftovers :)

I also shared some sangria wine from Oliver Winery (in Bloomington!). It was tasty and just what I needed after working 71 hours this week!

p.s. notice the accounting ledger paper in the background? I'm embracing busy season ;)

On a different note, my mini-marathon training plan has gone to crap...my new plan: run as much as I freaking can! I'm going to bed early tonight and I'll be hitting up the gym tomorrow morning to see how many miles I can get in. 

Then...time to get back to studying for my next upcoming CPA exam. yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home