This page has moved to a new address.

1 Week 'till the Mini

Brand New Hoosier: 1 Week 'till the Mini

Sunday, May 1, 2011

1 Week 'till the Mini

This weekend has felt like a vacation. No studying and an actual weekend that started Friday at 4:30pm!

I slept through weigh-in on Saturday...no bueno. I weighed myself and I was at 175.8 lbs. I probably tracked 2 1/2 days during the week.

I was planning on getting in 13 miles today, but that definitely didn't happen. I talked to my dad, who has ran in 3 half-marathons, and he said I should do a max of 8 miles since I'm so close to the race. This makes me nervous for the race since the max I will have ran is 9 miles...

To end this random post...please check out my masterpiece breakfast above. It is honey greek yogurt, sliced bananas, granola, and a tangerine crown. It was almost too pretty to eat!

Tomorrow I'll be running 8 miles on the treadmill after work since it's supposed to be raining. I already told one of the ladies who I work out with that I won't be at the bootcamps this week since I don't want to pull any muscles or be sore for the mini. I'll just be doing some short runs and elliptical-ing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home