This page has moved to a new address.

6.2

Brand New Hoosier: 6.2

Monday, April 4, 2011

6.2

I ran 6 miles yesterday!!! There's a loop that starts at my house and ends at my street that's exactly 3.1 miles (according to my dad's Garmin). I ran it the entire time then stopped at my house for a bathroom break...then I set back out for another loop, for a total of an estimated 6.2 miles in an hour and 10 minutes.  When I stopped running I was walking like a grandma...and still have a little soreness in my hips. It was worth it. SUCH a gorgeous day yesterday and I got to spend a good amount of time outside enjoying it!

I'm taking it easy this week and just cross training until next sunday when I'll run the 6.2 miles again. Speaking of cross training...I told my trainers this morning that I wouldn't be at their bootcamp classes for the next two weeks. I know I didn't owe them an explanation, but I didn't want them to think I was just skipping for the hell of it or I didn't like their classes.

While I was running I had an idea...I'm going to start designing a race t-shirt with my blog address on it. Once it's finalized I'll post it on here :)

Tonight I'm watching Butler (hopefully win) with my 'rents.

Weigh-in in the morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home