This page has moved to a new address.

crunch time

Brand New Hoosier: crunch time

Sunday, April 10, 2011

crunch time

It's crunch time:

Tax season is done in a week.

Rocking the socks off my regulation (basically tax) exam in 3 weeks.

Running 13.1 miles in 4 weeks.


Hopefully this week will be slowing in terms of crazy work hours. I may even get to play softball on Thursday! A week from tomorrow everyone's taxes are due (or extensions) and then it's time for the accountants to play ;)

I ran 6 miles today! Unfortunately my hip hurts the same as it did last week and I am not look forward to tomorrow's boot camp. It's been a week and a half since I've gone and I could tell my run was a little harder today than last week's.  It was also probably 20 degrees warmer today than last week, but it felt SO good.

Time to go listen to some more lectures about tax code. My fave! Definitely much more interesting than the other tests I've studied for...oh and have I mentioned: I passed the exam I took in January!!! 1 down, 3 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home