This page has moved to a new address.

bit the bullet

Brand New Hoosier: bit the bullet

Monday, April 11, 2011

bit the bullet

I bit the bullet and headed back to my Sunrise Bootcamp after a week and a half hiatus. That doesn't seem like a long break, but it felt like it!  I missed talking about it with my coworkers, the soreness in my muscles, and getting sweaty ;)

Speaking of sweat...the gym was hot and sticky this morning, which caused Mr. Sweaty to sweat EVEN MORE than usual! I couldn't stop gagging when I was doing pushups in pools of sweat. Gross.

Moving on.  Overall it felt so good to get back and push myself further than when I go in to the gym by myself. I'm already sore and I know tomorrow will bring even more soreness.

I've got a few more (hopefully just one more) busy days of extending tax returns. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Oh, and tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I forgot to post last week's weight which was 174.6. I'd like to get through this week and not gain anything.  Starting next week I'll be heading back to meetings...probably Saturday mornings again with my mom. I almost quit it all because I wasn't using it anymore and didn't think I should continue paying for something I wasn't using...but I'm going to give it another shot once busy season is over. I'm only 34.6 lbs away from my goal weight and I would love to get there by the end of the year.

I'm up wayyyyyy past my bedtime. I'm afraid to go to sleep because I scared a big spider into my bed and I can't find it! I keep thinking I feel it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home