This page has moved to a new address.

Wonderful :)

Brand New Hoosier: Wonderful :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wonderful :)

I don't want to get too sappy about Valentine's day but...I am for a second. It was the first Valentine's day that I didn't spend with my fam or with my girlfriends, I got to spend it with such a nice guy.  He made me the most gorgeous card ever. We went out for a delicious dinner and it was such a nice night.  I actually wasn't even expecting to go out for V-day so it was all a nice surprise. I plan on making a special dinner on Friday for him :)

In unrelated news...this morning was the Biggest Winner training session (week 6). Tuesdays are our weigh-in days and I weighed-in at 178.4 (with shoes!!).  We did 2 big sessions of spinning this morning and in between we did a LOT of arm work (oh and some planks, yuck).

...not me. 
At the end of the session we had a reward challenge. It was similar to the very first one we did where we had to do a wall sit and hold weights above our heads. Today we did the same thing, but held the weights out to the sides, level with our shoulders. By the end my arms were shaking...but I REALLY wanted to win, and I did. I got a $10 gift card to CVS.

Even more unrelated...after my workout I was craving a banana with pb and mini chocolate chips. I had these almost every morning when I was at school. Well...I had a banana and mini chocolate chips, but I forgot my pb at home. I stopped at the grocery store quickly before work and impulsively bought White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter. It tastes as good as it sounds and a tablespoon (90 calories) is just the right amount for a banana.

Now that I've shared my excitement about peanut butter, it's time for me to get some sleep so I can do it all over again yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home