This page has moved to a new address.

2 birds, 1 stone

Brand New Hoosier: 2 birds, 1 stone

Friday, March 25, 2011

2 birds, 1 stone

Wall Street Journal: Let the Boss Really See You Sweat
source: from article
My mom pointed this article out to me yesterday because it's talking about something I figured out early this year....Working out with your coworkers, more specifically managers in the company, builds a certain rapport that is hard to do anywhere else. We don't have a "company gym," but there is a gym near by that many of us go to.  It has helped me build friendships with the ladies I work out with.  This includes the ladies from my office, as well as ladies from all over Indianapolis who I meet in the classes and in the locker room while we're all getting ready for work.

Bottom line: gym time = smaller booty & networking

I like it.

2 Comments:

At March 25, 2011 at 6:22 AM , Blogger MARIE said...

We don't have a company gym either, but the Planet fitness for the town is on the other side of the building, so a ton of people from work go there. I work in a smaller department, so I don't get a whole lot of interaction professionally with others in the company, so it's nice to have the gym in common with some of these ladies, it's put me in contact with many whom I never would have known before!

 
At March 27, 2011 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Life's an Adventure said...

That's awesome! It builds such a unique bond with your coworkers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home