This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In: Tax Season Edition

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In: Tax Season Edition

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Weigh-In: Tax Season Edition

Well today was my first "tax-season" Saturday.

I wasn't really sure how I was going to get to the 8:30 meeting to weigh-in since I really needed to get to work at around 8am. I decided to get into work at 7am and head to the meeting at 8:15. My only problem...I was wearing jeans. It was too much of a hassle to change into my usual weigh-in outfit of yoga pants and a t-shirt, so I decided to face the pain today and wear my jeans and socks instead of yoga pants. I hope they weigh a lot because I only lost 0.2 lbs which brings me back to a total of 50.0 lbs lost.  When the receptionist saw that number she got excited...too bad I had already been to 50 lbs at Christmas time.

I'm off to go enjoy the little bit of weekend I have :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home