This page has moved to a new address.

A Day Off

Brand New Hoosier: A Day Off

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Day Off

Since I work in the accounting world, and December 31st is simply thought of as "year-end" I get today off (Jan 3rd) instead.  I've had such a productive day so far:


  • Burned 580 calories on the stairclimber at the gym
  • Lifted weights (I can hardly lift my arms above my head now...)
  • Ate a delicious breakfast of a poached egg, mixed veggies, laughing cow cheese, and wheat bread (see below)
  • Drank coffee and watched "people who lost 1/2 their size" on the Today show
  • Listened to 2 1/2 hours of accounting lectures
terrible quality pic, but so delish
Now, I need a nap!

Like I promised, I posted my January training schedule for the 1/2 marathon I will be running in early May. It's in the Mini Marathon tab at the top.

I've got about a week and a half until I take my exam and can ditch some of the stress I've been carrying! 

I CAN'T WAIT.

I'm off to munch on this pear, walnut, and goat cheese mini pizza and begin the 300 multiple choice questions that need to get done today (and I can think of about 300 things I'd rather be doing....).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home