This page has moved to a new address.

Let the season of tax begin

Brand New Hoosier: Let the season of tax begin

Monday, January 17, 2011

Let the season of tax begin

Oh hey tax season...you're here in full force.

source


I got to work before the sun was out, and got home after it had gone down. I guess I'd better get used to it! This will be my first 6-day work week of tax season. I know time will fly by and it will be April 18th before I know it...

At least I got 4 miles of running in this morning. Now that there are two trainers keeping an eye on me (or so I think) while I'm working out on my own, I can tell I am pushing myself a little harder so they don't think I'm a wimp!

Tomorrow is our weigh-in day and hopefully I won't be as sore as I was after last Tuesday's session. My calf muscles are just now starting to not shake anymore.

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2011 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Hi! I gave you an award on my blog!

http://runningbetweenthelines.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-got-award.html

I've enjoyed reading your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home