This page has moved to a new address.

Ramblings of a tired CPA wannabe

Brand New Hoosier: Ramblings of a tired CPA wannabe

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ramblings of a tired CPA wannabe

I should make a blog about that ^. Just kidding. I don't have time.

I can't believe/ I am SO glad tomorrow is Thursday, which means, this week is almost over...which means I'm closer to getting next week (and my exam) over with.  Working all day and studying all night is starting to make me a little crazy!

I got 3 miles in this morning on the treadmill. Since I hate running on the treadmill, it's hard to force myself to keep running and not take walk breaks....so my time was 3.14 miles in 40 minutes. Not bad considering how much I walked.  Sidenote: I think I would probably be even crazier if I hadn't been working out constantly during all this studying.

Tomorrow morning is my last spin class for 8 weeks. Starting next week I'll be doing the "Biggest Winner" at my gym Tuesday and Thursday mornings, so no spin. It was pretty pricey, but I'm hoping it's worth the investment.  Since we weigh-in every Thursday to see who lost the biggest %, I am even more motivated to track my food (haven't done that for weeks...) and beat my coworkers :) I am a little competitive.

Time to squeeze in a little sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home