This page has moved to a new address.

I'm in Almond Butter Heaven

Brand New Hoosier: I'm in Almond Butter Heaven

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm in Almond Butter Heaven

Seriously, this stuff is delish.
real maple syrup, salted almonds, & cinnamon

roasted maple covered almonds in the oven for 20 min @ 300*

added more maple syrup, canola oil, & cinnamon.
blend till creamy.

Make this asap. I will be eating this on bananas all week. I can't wait.

I also made a delicious lunch today. My best friend from high school gave me the best possible cookbook ever made:
I've had a mini pumpkin for a few months, waiting for the right recipe. When I was looking through the cookbook I found what I had been waiting for : Pumpkin and Carnitas Salad


Basically it was a mixture of arugula and cabbage with red wine vinegar and olive oil dressing. I roasted red onion and sliced pumpkin in the oven until it was caramelized and heated up some "carnitas" pork on the stove. It had a lot of fatty parts, so I picked that off and tried to just get the meat. Overall, I loved it. More TJ recipes to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home