This page has moved to a new address.

The Joys of Living at Home

Brand New Hoosier: The Joys of Living at Home

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Joys of Living at Home

Vent: So, I got home from work today and made some sweet potato fries (from TJ's) and was eating them when my dad came into the kitchen. He says "are those on the diet?" After biting my tongue and only saying "Dad, I've lost 50 lbs eating like this!" he invites me to dinner with the fam at a greasy pizza restaurant.

Get. Me. Out. Of. Here.

Lucky for me (?) I have studying to get done tonight so I can have fun Friday night, which means no trip to eat greasy, not even very good, pizza.

To his credit, I'm sure he was joking. The other day he told me how proud he was of me for losing 50 lbs. I guess he's not too bad.

Study time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home