This page has moved to a new address.

Booty: Kicked

Brand New Hoosier: Booty: Kicked

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Booty: Kicked

Week 2 of Biggest Winner is under way. We all got our booties kicked this morning.

One of my least favorite activities of the training session was jogging on the treadmill...at a 15 degree angle...the highest it would go...without holding on! I was amazed that I could do it. Later we ran holding 5 lb weights in each hand. It doesn't sound like much, but after a ton of arm and shoulder weights it was rough. Just when I thought that was redic, he had us hold the weights over our heads, straight up in the air, while we jogged.  Intense.

Two things to share:
   1) I lost 3.0 lbs from last week's weigh-in.
   2) We had a competition at the end of the class to see who could hold a wall-sit while holding a 15-lb medicine ball above our heads. When I heard we would be doing this, I instantly thought "ok, I just don't want to be the first person out." After one of the other girls was out, my next goal was to win. I'm a competitive person and I really wanted to beat the girl who is practically a trainer herself. It was down to us two and I held on for as long as I could...and then my legs started shaking, and my torso was shaking, and my arms started shaking. After a couple of minutes going head to head with the mini-trainer,  I didn't want to drop the ball on my head, so I put it down and was out. SO CLOSE! There's always next time...

I can't wait to see how much pain I'll be in tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2011 at 4:17 AM , Blogger Stephanie Anne said...

Great loss!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home