This page has moved to a new address.

Big Things Happening in 2011 :)

Brand New Hoosier: Big Things Happening in 2011 :)

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Big Things Happening in 2011 :)

Here are some highlights of 2010:


  • I graduated from Indiana University with an accounting degree in May.
  • I began my big-kid job in August.
  • I lost 50 lbs thanks to my best friend from school as inspiration.
I'd say it was a pretty good year!

Up next for 2011:

  • My first "real" tax season, which means REAL overtime. Yay.
  • I've signed up for the "Biggest Winner" competition at my gym with some coworkers.
  • I'm still on track to run the Indianapolis 500 Festival Mini Marathon in May.
  • I will *hopefully* pass all of my CPA exams so I can have a life again!
Also, I skipped weigh-in this week because there were too many things going on and my usual Saturday morning meeting was cancelled because it was New Years Day (not that I would have been awake to go anyways...). I'm gonna work hard this week to get into the 170's by Saturday!

Now, as always...time to study.  I'll be posting my January training schedule later today as a study break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home