This page has moved to a new address.

I'm Back! Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: I'm Back! Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm Back! Saturday Weigh-In

I'll get this out of the way, I was down 0.8 lbs this week.  I'm satisfied considering the amount of stress the CPA exam hit me with this week.

So much to catch up on...where to begin?

I basically studied my life away this week in preparation of my exam that was yesterday morning.

I began the "Biggest Winner" this week at my gym. Basically, it's 5 women getting trained together. Four of us work together, and the other lady is a friend of one of the trainers.  On Tuesdays we get trained by the same guy who leads the spinning class I had been taking. On Thursdays we get trained by a lady who I would loosely compare to Jillian Michaels. They both kicked our butts this week.  I am still so sore that it hurts to walk down stairs.  We weighed in on Tuesday morning and I was at 183.6 lbs (with my shoes on and after drinking some water).

A few weeks ago, before I officially signed up for the Biggest Winner, I was trying to come up with reasons not to spend a ton of money on an 8-week training session. My best reasoning: I lost 50 lbs on my own. I don't need help. False. I'm great at getting cardio in, but my little weight-lifting routine is not nearly enough.  These training sessions have made me feel muscles that I didn't even know were there! I am excited to see how/if my body transforms over the next 7 weeks.  They also push me so much farther than I could ever push myself. I know that part is mental, but I definitely need it.

I'm about to go get ready for a night out with a great guy :) I'll be back tomorrow with the results of the almond butter I can't wait to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home