This page has moved to a new address.

Pizza Magic

Brand New Hoosier: Pizza Magic

Monday, December 27, 2010

Pizza Magic

This has been an interesting holiday season...I have enjoyed all the family time, but I have NOT enjoyed being a hermit in my bedroom while I study while everyone gets to relax.  The good news? I'll have a much needed break in about 2 1/2 weeks. I just have to keep my sanity until then. 

Pity party = over (for now)

On Christmas Eve, after we got back from church, I made the best pizzas ever for dinner.  I had picked up pre-made whole wheat dough from Whole Foods and pizza sauce from Trader Joe's. Those were the two ingredients that made the pizza better than others.  One pizza had chicken and cheese. The other "grownup" pizza had spinach, shrooms, onions, and chicken (and cheese of course). 

whoops, so hungry I forgot to get a pic before the feast began

kid's pizza
Cook at 450* and magic happens.

Off to study (duh). Can it be Friday at 4pm please??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home