This page has moved to a new address.

One Monday left for the year!

Brand New Hoosier: One Monday left for the year!

Monday, December 20, 2010

One Monday left for the year!

aah, listening to Christmas music on Pandora and working on multiple choice questions.  In 3 weeks I'll be taking my next test and I can't wait to have a little break from studying!

This weekend, like every other one, went by way too fast. Saturday my brother's girlfriend's family came over so I helped with some errands for that.  On Sunday I went to the Colts game with a friend I got to know through softball and his two friends. They were a lot of fun :)

This morning I got my booty to the gym so I could sweat out all the alcohol I drank over the weekend! I don't think it really works that way, but it was a good start to the week. I've gotten to the point where if I skip a morning workout before work, I feel like I never fully wake up. It's weird. Maybe I'm addicted.

I've gotta catch up on studying this week, so expect a nice long update after Christmas!

Enjoy the holidays and get excited for the new year! Also, read this article. They are my inspiration and kind of why I even have a blog about weight-loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home