This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In (Christmas Edition)

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In (Christmas Edition)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In (Christmas Edition)

Since Christmas is tomorrow and there aren't any WW meetings being held, I went this morning with my mom. She is .2 lbs away from reaching the big 25lb mark!  And I lost 3.4 lbs this week to put my total at exactly 50.0 lbs lost!!!
source
At last week's weigh-in I had accepted that just maintaining my weight over the holidays would be great and kind of postponed my goal of hitting 50 lbs. I am so excited for the next 40-ish to come off in 2011! When I started in April with 90ish lbs to lose, I was a little overwhelmed. I started focusing on little goals, like losing 5 lbs, getting below 200, etc...and that really helped.

To celebrate I went grocery shopping after the meeting and loaded up on some goodies. This past week I didn't really have anything to pack for my lunches and would basically eat another lunch/early dinner after I got home from work. It through me off and then I wasn't hungry for dinner. This wouldn't be a problem if I lived by myself, but my fam kinda expects me to eat with them and I cannot eat two dinners!

Here are a few of my faves:
blackberries

cider (microwaved to perfection)

chicken satay skewers and peanut sauce
I had those chicken skewers for breakfast/lunch and they were so delish and pretty decent on the nutrition info.

I got to the gym before it closed early today. I did the stairclimber for the 2nd day in a row and let me tell ya...it was rough. I was sore from yesterday, but not the kind of sore you feel during daily activity. I felt it when I started the stairclimber today though!  It's my favorite machine because it makes me sweat a lot.

Well, I am a tired girl and Santa is on his way, so it's time for bed. I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and enjoys the precious time they get to spend with family. 

Now for some inappropriateness:
source
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home