This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In

I have never been so happy to weigh-in and stay the same. No lbs + or -. After eating out a bunch this week and not tracking at all, I'd say it was a great week! But...in order to get to my goal I have to lose 3.4 lbs by next Saturday. I'm gonna work hard at it, but I've come to the realization that just maintaining my weight and not gaining anything over the holidays would be great. (I still wanna get to -50 lbs by the end of the year though!)

This morning, after the WW meeting, I got changed and headed to the gym to get my "long" run in. I only got 4 miles in because I had a lunch date with my little sister and some friends who hadn't seen her since she was little.  BUT, I got 4 miles done in 48:19 and I felt like I could have gone much longer, if I didn't have somewhere to be!

Tonight we are having some company over for dinner and somehow I need to get a few hours of studying in. Spiked coffee, cocktails, and wine probably won't help with that ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home