This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In

Well...-3.2 lbs this week! Not too shabby for weighing in the morning after my firm's Christmas party last night.  This was my first weigh-in since following the new WW plan and I was a little nervous. I did track most of my food through the week, simply because I couldn't calculate the new points in my mind like I used to be able to do when they were based on calories, fat and fiber. I'm at -46.6 and my goal is -50 by xmas. I think I can do it!

This week I made some old faves and tried out a new recipe too.
Steel-cut oats, almond butta, granola, chocolate-covered goji berries
Chopped brussel sprouts, balsamic vinegar, bacon bits, parmesan cheese
Whole-wheat english muffin, egg beaters, spinach, mushrooms, cheese!
The newbie: kumquat salsa!
Time to watch the IU vs UK basketball game with my dad :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home